Historic Glen Park is located in River Falls, Wisconsin. Founded in 1898, the park has more than 40 acres of lush scenery and includes a swimming pool, playground, and pickle ball courts. In 2019, a multipurpose pavilion was built and quickly became a focal point of Glen Park. This provided the opportunity to share the park’s history with the local community. In collaboration with ISG Inc, the Historic Preservation Committee (HPC), and the City of River Falls created a display sharing the history of Glen Park.